This Policy informs you of the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our websites, products, and services and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve our websites, products, and services. By using our websites, products, and services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy. Unless otherwise defined in this Policy, terms used in this Policy have the same meaning in our Terms and Conditions.
- Personal Data - Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from the data (or from other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data - Usage Data is collected automatically either generated by the use of our websites, products, and services or by our infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies - Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer or mobile device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) - Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User) - Data Subject is any living individual who is using our websites, products, and service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our websites, products, and services.
While using our websites, products, and services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personally-identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Shipping and Billing Addresses
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by opting out in your Account settings.
We may also collect information on how our websites, products, and services are accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol Address (e.g. IP Address), browser type, browser version, the access of our websites, products, and services, the time and date of your usage, the time spent using them, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our websites, products, and services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our websites, products, and services.
We use the following type of cookies on our websites:
- Essential Cookies - These cookies are used to remember information that changes the way our websites behave or look.
- Account-Related Cookies - These cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of our websites.
- Analytic Cookies - These cookies are used to track information on how our websites are used.
Use of Data
We collect data for many purposes including but not limited to:
- Provide and maintain our websites, products, and services.
- Notify you about changes to our websites, products, and services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our websites, products, and services.
- Provide customer support.
- Gather analysis of valuable information so that we can improve our websites, products, and services.
- Monitor the usage of our websites, products, and services.
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to preform a contract with you.
- We need to complete a purchase for you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- Processing is in our legitimate interest and is not overridden by your rights.
- Comply with the law.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our websites, products, and services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of SectorByte Solutions.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our websites, products, and services.
- Protect the personal safety of users of our websites, products, and services or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please visit your Account settings.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.The right of rectification.
You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.The right to object.
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.The right of restriction.
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.The right to data portability.
You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.The right to withdraw consent.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our websites, products, and services ("Service Providers"), to provide them on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how they are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our websites, products, and services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within our websites, products, and services. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:Stripe
Our websites, products, and services may contain links to websites, products, and services not owned by SectorByte Solutions. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the websites, products, and services of third-parties.
SectorByte Solutions shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on a product or service available on or through third-parties.
Our websites, products, and services do not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By continuing to access or use our websites, products, and services after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Policy. If you do not agree to the new Policy, you are no longer authorized to use our websites, products, and or services.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail - PO BOX 11603, Santa Ana, California 92808, United Sates